Tuesday, January 29, 2019

[teen stories] LOOK AT THE SEUNGRI CLUB INCIDENT'S VICTIM'S INSTAGRAM



"When I told them that this would be on the news, those policemen were all laughing at me. I will be on MBC's NewsDesk at 8PM today"


"Just my ribs alone, there are 3 broken ones.
My peripheral nerves have been completely shut down, so I can't feel anything in my left hand anymore. My muscles also melted down which blocked the blood flow, I almost died"


"This is the police. They grabbed my head and were f*cking stepping on me on the ground. There were 6 of them. My mom seeing me like this pulled out her phone and was going to record, but the policemen dragged her outside and locked all the doors shut in the police station. Then 15 policemen all surrounded me like some human barricade, blocked my view, fastened the handcuffs and stomped on me like you would stomp on cigarette buds. They also kicked me in the face with their knees. They broke 3 of my ribs."

post response:
[+2,481][-11]
original post: here
ㅇ |2019.01.29 22:37 신고하기
Seungri didn't know his club was using aphrodisiacs? This is seriously disgusting
353
1
Arena Sculpture/Porsche(?) Man: Because of the scandal right now, for a little while, we will be stopping the selling of the aphrodisiacs. I  ask that everyone keep their mouths shut and refrain from using it. Please tell me you agree with it, if not, I'm going to add you in the blacklist ^^
(people answering "we confirm", the last one "We confirm, you have suffered^^)
-Please find strength 
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.29 20:28 신고하기
We don't need policemen who are only good at studying, they need to go through a personality test and pass it. What's the point of having policemen at this rate? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
336
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.29 21:48 신고하기
Wow this is dumbfounding ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You call that police?
230
1

ㅇ |2019.01.29 22:29 신고하기
No but this isn't like we're still in the 80's when former president Chun Doohwan got arrested, crazy
145
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.29 23:41 신고하기
They torn that male victim's mouth so much that he bled that much and came out with a swollen face. I think that there was discharge coming out from his mouth and they said to each other when seeing him drooling "Take a video of this f*cker when he's spitting. We can pass it off as trying to disrupt the order by spitting on us." 
133
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com