Tuesday, January 15, 2019

[teens stories] HOW TO HAVE FUN WHILE TAKING A SHOWER

1. Have the water run down your head and say "oppa... oppa, how can you do this to me? How!!!!!" while acting a crying scene

2. Keep the water in your mouth and spit it out and pretend to act like you were drowning

3. Strike a fatale sexy pose in front of the mirror and do a sexy dance. Brush your hair up from time to time, you have to go overboard

4. It's similar to #2 but pretend that you just found water in the desert and look at the water in your hand and pretend to drink it in a haste

5. Form bubbles with your body wash and cover your body with it. Pretend that you're filming a CF and make a smile and blow a hoo~ from time to time

6. Put the water in a cup and say "How... how dare you my son?!" and splash the water on the mirror


post response:

[+223][-5]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2019.01.15 18:52 신고하기
When I take a bath, I pretend to be a mermaid princess, my dark past
109
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.15 18:55 신고하기
F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ makes me want to shower
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.15 20:28 신고하기
This reminds me of the 2015 PANN
27
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.15 20:30 신고하기
I have this one too. Put the water in your mouth and pretend that blood is dripping out
14
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.16 00:11 신고하기
Kids, do you know this...? The washroom is not soundproof at all. Seriously, you can hear people singing in the shower so well. Seriously, to the kids who sing in the shower, we can even hear the lyrics clearly. So please don't scream out "oppa how can you do this to me...!!!!", especially in the night. Seriously, do it only in your own room while covering yourself with a pillow. It will become your dark past ㅠㅜㅠㅠ
9
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com