Tuesday, January 15, 2019

[theqoo] HANYU YUZURU'S COMMENT MADE IN JAPAN AND JAPANESE NETIZENS' REACTIONS


Title: Isn't Hanyu Yuzuru's comment too thoughtless?
"In the next game, I will go for a no-miss. If I can't do it, I'm not Hanyu Yuzuru"

comments: (t/n: there are a bunch of slangs used by 5ch that we can't understand since it's from Japanese to Korean so we'll skip those)
- This gave me goosebumps. He's so narcisistic
- I've never seen such a tiring bast*rd like him 
- He said it that way but I've only seen a no-miss performance once or twice in my life
- He's periodically dislikeable 
- I think he should be renamed "What if I fall again"
- Only Ibrahimović could be forgiven for saying something like this
- Wow I know that he's an amazing athlete but he's getting more and more dislikeable
- I can acknowledge that Yuzuru is a great athlete, but the things he say just make you feel horrible
- If he said it bashfully, it would've been different, but the way he said it seriously gave me goosebumps
- A 21 years old holding a teddy bear pretending to have the princess diseaseㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I watched the video and he's pretending so hard to be out of breath and satisfied with himself to appeal the public, he gives me goosebumps
- He'll come out looking like a fool on sports news
- There's not a single figure skater who is as narcissistic as him 
- "Why am I crying?" This was the most thoughtless thing I've seen
GroundedVariableKudu
- He's gifted as a skater, but the things he's said was a mess ever since the old days.
- He's saying this to defend his pride
- He always talks like that
- I still can't understand why figure skating is considered a sport
- Choding mentality
- I can confirm that his face is cute, but until when is he going to act like a princess?
- That fellow always angers people with the things he says 
- I don't hate him, but he's hopeless
- People tell me that I look like Hanyu, this isn't a compliment right?
- You can't be a figure skater if you're not a b*ch right?
- B*tchy ranking #1 Hanyu Yuzuru #2 Terada Kokoro #3 Ryucheru
- Seriously a b*ch
- #1 famous person for being known to shout "You look so cool!" when they look at themselves in the mirror
- I get the same vibe looking at him when I see Ryucheru. Just that Ryucheru is a business character, whereas it's Yuzuru's real character
- Ever since he bumped that Korean athlete, I stopped supporting him. That guy always shines with his b*chiness in sports news


original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. "Periodically dislikeable" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I'm starting to find his snobby personality funny

4. "Wai am ai kuraing?" (t/n: mocking his accent) this is so cringe

5. He's still like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I always thought that Japan loved him and the reactions would be good, I guess notㅋㅋㅋ

7. His personality is quite uniqueㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Wai am ai kuraing?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I feel like if he meets Kim Junsu, they will be soulmates

9. "Periodically dislikeable" freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


10. F*ck the comments are f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com