Tuesday, January 15, 2019

[theqoo] 2 SONGS WHO SUCCEEDED ON THE MELON CHARTS

This is 2018's yearly chart. 
#21, #24 (this is the chart for pop songs, the general music chart is different)
Spring Day was #13 in 2017, this year, #21
Through the Night was #2 in 2017, this year #24
They're been in the yearly chart 2 years in a row

Spring Day was released digitally on February 13th 2017
Through the Night was released digitally on March 24th 2017

original post: here

1. It's freaking interesting to see Spring Day being played when it's Winter, and again, when it's Springㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan, and I didn't know whose song it was, but I always hear it playing in my neighborhood ㅋㅋㅋ

2. Don't you think that this is not a result of the fandom but the general public?ㅋㅋ To be in the ranking, it's one listen per person so there must've been tens of thousands of people listeningㅋㅋ

3. First of all, both songs are goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ I listen to them before going to sleep

4. So the fandom is still streaming Spring Days... I'm so jealous

5. Our family is muggle but BTS is the only group we voluntarily listen to ㅋㅋㅋ

6. How are you going to explain this is due to fandom?

7. If you're telling me that this is the result of the fandom, I'd be even more amazedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. 2 teams that I love ㅠㅠㅠ

9. People are dragging the fandom again, if it's true that this is the result of the fandom, isn't it even more impressive?

10. Both are amazing ㅋㅋ Long live to BTS streaming team

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com