Friday, January 11, 2019

[theqoo] EYEWITNESS OF EXO SEHUN FROM SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T KNOW EXO


I was eating my meat with all my might
and glanced over the table next to me
there was this freaking handsome and tall guy seating
I think he was eating a pork dish + fermented bean soup?
I was telling myself how he looked quite handsome,
and how he looks similar to actor Yoo Yeonseok
And out of the blue, the restaurant's owner asked "Don't you know who that is?"


"Is there a need for me to know?"
Do I need to know the name of the person eating next to us?
I told her/him that I didn't know
so they replied: You haven't heard of EXO?

I didn't hear well so I said: Who? Lee Suho?
So that handsome boy in front of me just smiled and said that he was EXO Sehun
He told me to search him up later and offered me to take a picture of him
I went: What?
I knew about that person who failed his business called Oh Sehun, but it was my first time hearing about EXO Oh Sehun?


He said that the manager's car was coming so he ate in one instant got up and took a picture with me
My #2 didn't even have time to remove his Hallan mountain apron and stood there
it was a rushed situation
My husband is so bad at taking pictures so it turned out like that
He was so handsome and tall








original post: here

1. Hallansan #2 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Lee Suhoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The last picture is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. His face is freaking small on the last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. F*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Meanwhile he's indeed f*cking handsome, I want to see him in person

5. Lee Suho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. That Yoo Jaesuk picture is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Huh? Who? Lee Suho? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I thought it was all fake until I saw the pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Mother, your #2 is totally a baby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. The #2 is too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such a baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com