Sunday, February 17, 2019

[enter-talk] HWANG MINHYUN'S SASAENG

Since sasaengs are not fans, I'm not gonna call her a "sasaeng fan"
What does she want from him? Seriously


"Thanks for making it so obvious that you hate me. It's ok, I have time. Should we play?"


"You smell so good, crazy"


"Scary.. Why do you keep turning back and looking at me? Wtf"


"I'm so nervous, I wanna cry"


"You definitely know me. Why do you keep changing your expression when you look at me?" (I'm not gonna translate the swears)


"You Japanese f*ckers,
I didn't even try touching Hwang, how dare you guys touch him?
Why are you forcing him to take your gifts?"


"Shut up you people who are saying that Hwang has a schedule in Japan. There's not one staff, he just went there to play"

post response:
[+69][0]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.18 01:05 신고하기
Scary
51
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.18 03:35 신고하기
I seriously don't understand why she's doing this, she looks like a stalker
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.18 01:58 신고하기
The one where she says that he smells good seriously comes off as sexual harassment
16
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.18 07:58 신고하기
I'm an Army and Bangtan and other singers have it this way too. When I see these extreme sasaengs, they are all mostly Chinese, I seriously hate them ㅠㅠ
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.18 03:16 신고하기
She seems like a crazy f*cker, I reported all her accounts
11
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com