Sunday, February 17, 2019

[enter-talk] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN LEE SANGMIN OUTING SOMEONE?

First of all, outing someone is a crime
It's the act of coercing sexual minorities into revealing their sexual orientation

This was the situation.

A person named Kim Jaewoong was talking about how he can talk in a low toned voice or a high toned voice and that he was comfortable with both. Then Lee Sangmin starting mocking the guy's voice saying while copying him "talking like this is comfortable too~". And then he asked "so does your girlfriend like that too?". Kim Jaewoong was like "excuse me?" and was taken aback


"I'm talking about you who's talking with a non-manly voice"
(Why people are mad at this is who is he to say what voice is "manly" or what is not?)


"No, but I'm comfortable"
Then Kim Jaewoong said no, but that he was fine with it and then Lee Sangmin said "your answer is very important to me". And then Kim Jaewoong was like "Why? What's important?"
And then Lee Sangmin replied with "because if you go out with your girlfriend, people can misunderstand"


Lee Jaewoong: "What kind of misunderstanding?"


Lee Sangmin: "(people will wonder) does he like boys? or girls?"

A guy who was sitting next to them was like "but he was on a date with his girlfriend, it wasn't the case?~" and then Kim Jaewoong said "it wasn't my girlfriend but a nuna with whom I'm closed with, but why's that important?"

"Whether she's my girlfriend or a close nuna, why's that important?"


"That's right, she wasn't my girlfriend"

At that point, everyone except the guy with the blue shirt were saying how they wouldn't be able to go on dates with other people of opposite sex. And since Kim Jaewoong was the only one who said he could, people were curious. And then the guy next to them named Sungjoon started spewing BS saying:

"You're sensitive about it right?"


At the end, Kim Jaewoong finally showed his discomfort and said "let's stop"

And then he was talking about the male guests on the show and ended up talking about this

"I'm the same "man" as them"


"But there's only one thing that's different"


"I like guys"


"But I think that this has became a big crime"

They created an atmosphere where he couldn't escape but to reveal it himself. So in the end, they made him come out;;

I seriously don't want this issue to get buried..

post response:
[+4,115][-40]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.16 23:14 신고하기
I seriously don't understand why people view Lee Sangmin under a positive light nowadays. When he got married, he debuted a girl group named ChaKra? and he was the CEO of his company but then failed so he needed money. Then, he coerced his wife LHY to take nudes of herself and was like "let's look at my girl's pretty body together". It was seriously the most shocking nude pictures I've seen of a celebrity. She wasn't even wearing underwears... anyways, he made his money, then went lose and used it all on himself while not coming back home. He even bought a foreign car under his wife's name and never repaid it and in the end, they filed for a divorce. He then used his "debt" for his image and his image became better ㅡㅡ If you search it up, all of this will pop out right away. If you don't believe me, just search it up. At that time, LHY said while crying "I even removed my clothes for that man". LHY had to pay all the debt on the foreign car and even filed a lawsuit against him ㅇㅇ
1667
22

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.16 23:01 신고하기
I'm not someone who supports gay people but I find it so disrespectful for people to out them on public broadcasts. I just don't understand why people are so stubborn and persistent and absolutely want to know who's dating who. Isn't that a violation of their private lives?
1156
23

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.16 22:48 신고하기
That's seriously so rude. I lost my mind
1023
11

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.17 00:01 신고하기
Lee Sangmin has that fantasy about Japanese womenㅋㅋㅋㅌHe said that if a Japanese woman falls in front of their husbands, they would get up right away and say "sorry for falling in front of you". And he said that he liked that because he increases his sense of manliness. I hate seeing him on broadcasts
555
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.17 00:55 신고하기
I hope he gets removed from Knowing Bros, he's not funny either
529
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.17 03:27 신고하기
When he said "let's stop", he couldn't stand the atmosphere so he went out before coming back in.......ㅜㅠㅠ
470
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com