Monday, February 18, 2019

[enter-talk] AN IDOL ALONE WHO ACTED FOR 7 MINUTES STRAIGHT IN AN MV AND NEVER GOT INTO AN ACTING CONTROVERSY

It's T-ara, Jiyeon appeared in The Seeya's video with Speed
You'd know if you watched the video, she was vomiting blood and crying at the same time
I would believe you if you told me that Jiyeon took acting as a trainee..




post response: +42

original post:here

1. You can trust Jiyeon's acting

2. Jiyeon's acting is the bestㅠㅠㅠ 

3. I personally like her unique accent when she actsㅠㅠㅠ 

4. She's way too good at acting

5. Hul I suddenly wanna watch Jungle Fish

6. Even her tone is so good ㅠㅠ 

7. I hope Jiyeon can continue into actingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  She's so good at acting..

8. I miss Jiyeon.. Is she okay ㅠㅠ 

9. Jiyeonㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜ her acting is so nice 

10. Her voice is nice whether she's singing or acting!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com