Monday, February 18, 2019

[enter-talk] YAH WHAT IS THIS SONG?

I really enjoy band music usually so I was just browsing through Youtube and found about Day6.
Their lyrics are daebak and so faint, it's no joke,,, This song is seriously the best sweet boyfriend song I know ㅇㅇ. I searched them up and found that they are from JYP 
Anyways their song is good so please listen to it once

Day6 - She Was Pretty

post response:
[+886][-52]
original post :here


ㅇㅇ |2019.02.17 23:14 신고하기
Not only She Was Pretty, but I Love You,  I loved you, Somehow, Letting Go, I Like You, Better Better, , better better, I'll Remember, Congratulations. They are all songs worth listening. All the songs that I mentioned are good so please listen to them, especially I Love You and Letting Go ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ
258
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.17 23:14 신고하기
This song is seriously my life songㅠㅠㅠ I started listening to this song and discovered other Day6's songs and they are all good ㅠㅠㅠ And Congratulations and I Like You ended up being my favorite songs all time,,, and She Was Pretty needs to climb back in the charts ㅠㅠ I don't understand why it isn't ㅠㅠㅠ
238
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.17 23:14 신고하기
Aren't they the ones who did that?? The band's song that Park Bogum sang in his fanmeeting  "I Like You" ?? That song is good too 
206
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.17 23:36 신고하기
What I'm most shocked is that all 4 of them sing differently, they can all be main vocals if they were in different groups
95
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.17 23:28 신고하기
Wow I never expected that I'd live to see Day6 on Pann.. Please look at the handsome Wonpil
93
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com