Monday, February 4, 2019

[instiz] FEMALE CELEBRITIES' EXPRESSIONS WHEN READING HATE COMMENTS ON V-APP

Gugudan



Oh My Girl






Lovelyz




Red Velvet



Their expressions hardened

Sojin

"There are people who are leaving hate comments on V-app too.
I hope that everyone can spend their own time happily and don't spend too much time of things you hate. Even if it's just for a short moment, please have a lot of happy thoughts.
Me too, I will work hard to get closer to my dream so I hope that everyone can spend their times preciously too."

Park Boyoung

"That' ugly thing"




"I'm hurt"


"But I'm not that sad. I also don't think that I'm pretty so.."


"It's ok"


"Don't come back"


"Sorry for being ugly"


"'That ugly thing'"


"I'll remember this."


post response: +4
original post: here

1. Why do people even leave hate comments????

2. Sojin-nim's words are daebak

3. Seriously severe ㅋㅋ

4. Seriously... if you don't like them, why would you even watch them...

5. Seriously, haters are severe

6. Sojin said her words so beautifullyㅠㅠ

7. I wonder why people feel good by leaving hate comments. Seriously, their expressions are all so bad, I feel sad

8. I seriously don't understand why people would curse at others

9. You can see Sojin's mentality with the way she talks. If it was me, I wouldn't be able to say anything and just get mad

10. I felt so bad for Yerim at that time... What wrong did she doㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com