Monday, February 4, 2019

[enter-talk] LOVELYZ'S V-APP SWEARING CONTROVERSY


The reason why Lovelyz is currently #1 on the related search terms...
Mijoo was doing her Vapp
(It was always like that but) on that day, there were so many sexually harassing comments and jokes about her family. It was quite a sight.. 
Yein who was watching her unnie do the live got so mad she said "Why is this f*cker spitting crap again!"
She was whispering but it appeared on broadcast




those were some comments
"Mijoo-yah please show me Mijoo-yah please show me Mijoo-yah please show me Mijoo-yah please show me your legs"
"Mijoo you're spreading your breasts as usual right?"

"You're a failure"

"Crazy b*tch"

"If you're going to leave, just do it already"

But what's even more shocking 
is that although swearing at other people is bad, people take it for granted because they're celebritiesㅠㅠ
"So the swearing are facts?"

post response:
[+1,361][-33]
original post here

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.04 15:43 신고하기
Why do I feel so sad for Yein seeing her unnie getting sworn at like that??ㅠㅠ
512
6

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.04 15:41 신고하기
It's such an extreme job to be a female idol.. To be honest, I see a lot of male idols getting sworn at on Youtube, but for female idols, they get sworn at just because of their concept of for gaining weight... I wonder how it must've been to read those comments, my heart hurts. It's so bad for women in their 20's to read those kinds of sexual comments
368
16

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.04 16:14 신고하기
I'm a female idol fan who loved Lovelyz since their debut days... The comments on their Vlive are seriously disgusting.. Of course, everyone gets dragged. When Sujeongie was doing her mukbang people would tell her to stop eating and swore at her. I'm so thankful for Yein... Lovelyz didn't become celebrities to read comments like that and no one should be reading these types of comments. It's so frustrating to see them say nothing and pretend they didn't see those comments. It's not like it's overly severe swears, but I'm still thankful for Yein ㅠㅠㅠ please stop saying those things to celebrities, those people don't even think twice, and are just there to unleash their anger, but those people are precious to the fans. I don't care what things you do it your house, but don't show it to the kids
303
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.04 16:19 신고하기
I can't wrap my head around this..
147
1
"Is it bad to tell her to show her legs and breasts?"
ㅇㅇ |2019.02.04 15:57 신고하기
It's not like she swore out loud, but it must've been so upsetting ㅠㅠ female idols are always smiling on broadcasts but they must be crying behind ..
104
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.04 16:49 신고하기
God-Yein ㅠㅠ Light-Yein ㅠ You're too cool ㅠㅠ
100
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com