Tuesday, February 19, 2019

[naver] PARK JIHOON, CONFIRMS A MARCH SOLO ALBUM... WALKING THE 'GLOBAL TREND' PATH




original post: here

1. [+2,482, -78]
Park Jihoon <3 a solo album? Daebak daebak, I like it so much. Thank you and I'll be waiting

2. [+1,868, -46]
I'm so looking forward to Park Jihoon's solo album ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll wait for you Jihoon-ah <3<3

3. [+1,646, -34]
I'm seriously anticipating Park Jihoon's solo album ㅠㅠ no needs for words wahen it comes to his dancing, especially in his recent dan meeting. He's also good at singing and rapping and his voice color is so nice. He also works so hard. I want to see him right now. Park Jihoon, whether you choose the drama-path or the singer-path, you'll do well <3

4. [+1,377, -39]
This face, dancing, singing, rap, he doesn't lack anything. Park Jihoon! I'll look forward to your solo activities in the future <3,3<3<3

5. [+1,268, -25]
Park Jihoon who excels at everything, you're telling me that he's having a solo? I'm anticipating it. Seems like Park Jihoon will do well so it's already a daebak

6. [+249, -1]
Finally, the solo album we've been waiting for~~ since it's Jihoon-goon, he'll do well no matter what ^^ find strength~~ fighting ^^<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com