Tuesday, February 19, 2019

[theqoo] BTS WILL BE PERFORMING AT THE WEMBLEY STADIUM = WHERE THE TOP OF THE TOP WESTERN SINGERS ARE GATHERED (FT. STADIUM TOUR)


Madonna


Beyonce


Adele


Bruce Springsteen


Ed Sheeran


Coldplay

original post: here

1. Wowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cool ㅠㅠㅠ

2. What is happening?ㅠㅠ

3. Ah Bangtan are too cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow I'm getting goosebumpsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are seriously world super stars

5. Wow I wanna go so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so jealous of all the fans who will be standing at that place

6. Wow daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I wanna go... ah I wanna go ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Crazy

9. Just filling up that space will be impressive no? I feel like people will be so caught up on the numbers

10. Bangtan are the top of the tops this is crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ


[theqoo] BTS ADDED SCHEDULES TO THEIR TOUR (STADIUM TOUR ㄷㄷㄷ)


original post: here

1. Wow Wembleyㅋㅋㅋ

2. Impressiveㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is such a good opportunity for the kids

3. Impressive

4. They still haven't released the dates for Seoul?? Daebak

5. Crazy, seriously

6. Wow, performing at stadiums.. freaking awesome

7. I'll say this straight... nobody can get a tour that's of this scale aside from 1. Jay Z and Beyonce 2. Taylor Swift

8. Their class is insane

9. Wow crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I was already shocked at seeing the Grammy attendance but this just makes me speechlessㄷㄷ wow I get a real sense of their popularity right away. This is so impressive. To see Korean singers doing a stadium tour and at the Wembley on top of that.. I somehow feel so proud.. Bangtan fighting



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com