Monday, February 11, 2019

[theqoo] A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT SUNG SIKHYUNG'S TEETH




original post : here

1. But if they gave him braces, his pronunciation will changeㅠㅠㅠ  I'm a victim of that f*ck

2. Hul at this rate, it's not even a question of getting it fixed, it's more about whether he can get it fixed... It's impressive

3. ㅠㅠ Me too if not because of the risk of changing your pronunciation I'd get braces too ㅠㅠ Even if you're not a singer, you'll regret having it somehow

4. Thinking about his health, I think it's better to get braces

5. Hul it's my first time knowing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Hul I never knew it was this badㄷㄷ ..Me too I have braces now, but I don't see any change in pronunciation yet

7. I don't think he needs it that bad

8. He's f*cking rich, getting it fixed must be a penny for him, there must be another reason he isn't doing anything ㅇㅇ

9. Hul how did I never know about this? Sung Sikhyung is on so many shows but I never noticed

10. All his prestige is from his pronunciation and voice color, if it were me, I wouldn't risk it either


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com