Wednesday, February 6, 2019

[theqoo] RAIN "I'M LOOKING FOR A THIRSTY TIGER-TYPE IDOL"



Rain revealed that he's in the middle of making a new idol group right now and said "I'm looking for someone who is hungry and who's a tiger-type"

original post: here

1. I already know it's going to flop

2. Maybe you should find a producer who's hungry like a tiger first?

3. Please know your generation I beg you..

4. We don't like hungry tiger anymore nowadays!

5. No, just go for a super handsome stan attractor type I beg you ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. I beg you please learn a bit about what's trendy... You're just wasting your money ㅜㅜ

7. Just from the choice of words....ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Ha.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Just say you want another Lee Joon

9. I can't think of anyone else but Lee Joon

10. It sounds like those fanfics in 2000 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com