Wednesday, February 6, 2019

[theqoo] TVN DRAMA WITH BAD REACTIONS ON ITS FIRST EPISODE TODAY



People call it B level childish drama

original post: here

1. I don't care, I just wanted to see Sunny and Death Reaper reincarnate

2. Huh? But I liked it?

3. Hehe...I'm going to watch it anyways for Inna ssi

4. Just watch it for the visuals guys

5. It's freaking fun though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's totally my mom's type of drama she watched it with a wide smile

6. Not B level, but C level

7. We've seen this combo so many times that there's nothing to look forward to anymore

8. I liked it though? Which part was bad?

9. Yoo Inna is too cute

10. Just watching Yoo Inna's face is fun by itself.. It's boring but the close ups are worth watchingㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com