Wednesday, February 6, 2019

[theqoo] ARIANA GRANDE DOESN'T PLAN TO ATTEND THE GRAMMYS


original post: here

1. She seems like such a choding, I seriously don't understand why she's popular. Even her personality is trash... tsk tsk

2. If kids in our country acted like her, they would've been cursed to death no...? Even though I don't think that she deserves hate for this

3. I see, but I don't think that any of them will regret this

4. Why are people always bringing up her personality...? Nor like Ari will lose anything

5. She's doing well, that's why

6. Why are people blaming Ari...? What about the Grammys...?

7. Just don't go to the Grammys if you don't want to

8. This doughnut person ㅋㅋ of course she wouldn't go if she can't agree with them

9. I don't understand why people are hating on the Grammy or hating on Ariana for this

10. Every time I see her, I just get reminded of her spitting on the doughnutㅋㅋ Not sure about her singing abilities but her voice color is average


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com