Saturday, March 2, 2019

[instiz] A LOT OF GIRLS HAVE A 'BACK KNEE' ISSUE

Image may contain: one or more people and shoes
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, shoes and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people and text
Back knee
It's not good for your knees but there are a lot of people with this problem
There are people who don't have this issue too

original post: here

1. I'm a bit like that to... how do you fix this..?? ㅜㅜ

2. My back knee is also pretty severe so when I stand for a long time, my knee hurts... ^^

3. I'm like that tooㅜ

4. Me too I have that but they said that if you put your mind into it and try standing straight, it's less bad

5. Me too my case is pretty severe ㅜㅜ it's not painful but is there a way to fix this?..
> At first, you might feel weird but you have to bend your knees a bit and your thighs might be using a bit of strength and it might be uncomfortable at first, but that's the way

6. Me too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's severe

7. Oh that's me..?

8. Oh so you can fix this...? I thought that it was just how your bones were made ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Hul that's me

10. Wow... this is interesting..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com