Monday, March 25, 2019

[naver] BLACKPINK CONFIRMS THEIR COMEBACK FOR APRIL 5TH... "KILL THIS LOVE" TO BE THE TITLE TRACK



original post: here

1. [+251, -24]
Look at how luxurious the teaser looks  I'm so looking forward to the comeback 

2. [+204, -9]
I'm crying our Blackpink❤️❤️❤️

3. [+150, -6]
Daebakㅠㅠ Blackpink fighting, let's meet soon!!

4. [+130, -3]
BP daebak 

5. [+87, -4]
ㅠㅠㅠThe teaser is crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[theqoo] BLACKPINK CONFIRMS THEIR COMEBACK FOR APRIL 5TH... "KILL THIS LOVE" TO BE THE TITLE TRACK

original post: here

1. I'm not consuming from a drug store

2. But it's from the drug store...

3. I'm not consuming anything from YG, lets' strip YG naked

4. I like BP but just thinking that all the profit will go to Hyunsuk...

5. If you want to boycott YG, it means boycotting the company's artist too^^ Seeing how the people are now showing their hypocrisy is freaking hilarious

6. Looks like the song will be good, I'm looking forwardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. People who say they won't consume it are just bullsh*ttingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They'll do well no matter what..

8. Except from Lisa, none of them dance well

9. No matter how you guys like Yoo Byungjae or Blackpink, they all come from the drug store

10. YG;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm not buying


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com