Monday, March 25, 2019

[enter-talk] JUNG JOONYOUNG ON FACEBOOK




37 weeks ago: Ah this is the reason why I like Jung Joonyoung, he's freaking cool 
now: F*ck what the f*ck is this

34 weeks ago: You wish you could look like him just for 0.1 second
now: F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's  a relief you don't look like him..ㅠㅠ

37 weeks ago: Ah... Jung Joonyoung I love you...ㅠㅠI seriously love you
now: Ah I sound like a f*ckerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

38 weeks ago: My man's song my darling
now: Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't remember this post for the life of me... This was 37 weeks ago, 37 weeks

29 weeks ago: I seriously like Jung Joonyoung
now: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too I'm reflecting now..

29 weeks ago: As expected, I want to live my life like Jung Joonyoung
now: If I want to ruin my life, I'll do it like Jung Joonyoung

post response:
[+538][-1]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2019.03.25 14:09 신고하기
If I want to ruin my life, I'll do it like Jung Joonyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
166
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.03.25 21:27 신고하기
Freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
132
0
1 year ago: The way he smirks at 2min30 made me fall for him, I love you Joonyoung-ah
now: F*cker
ㅇ |2019.03.25 16:38 신고하기
So many people loved him yet he couldn't even be grateful for it and was acting up behind everyone's back
106
2

ㅇ |2019.03.25 23:45 신고하기
Couple hatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

40
0
12 months ago: This is my couple hat with Jung Joonyoung, I wish we can go long together
now: the couple hat
ㅇ |2019.03.25 23:46 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
39
0
1 year ago: Ah crazy Jung Joonyoung you're realy getting sexierㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ How can your face be so handsome and your singing so goodㅠㅠ I seriously like you too muchㅜㅜ
now: Noㅎㅎ What sexy? All this f*cker know is how to have sex, what is there good about youㅎㅎ Now your face looks like a freaking f*cker, how wasn't I aware back then? I seriously hate you^^!
ㅇㅇ |2019.03.26 01:04 신고하기
There was this one tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it went from "Joonyoungie is handsome and he's good at singing, I love his voiceㅜㅜㅜJoonyoung-ah do everything you want ㅜㅜ " to "You really did everything you wanted"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFreaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
32
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com