Monday, March 25, 2019

[theqoo] MAMAMOO GOT INTO ANOTHER PLAGIARISM CONTROVERSY


"They were already under fire for Kim Gunmo's Zzangga, and now they've been caught copying Marshmellow and Anne-Marie's hit song "Friends". [...] They're too busy shamelessly playing around and enjoying themselves. Taller Than You, You're The Best and Starry Night were all problematic [...]"









original post: here

1. Me too as soon as I listened to the song, it reminded me of Zzanga..

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were already cheap enough to copy the song, but they went as far as copying the MV concept too ㅋㅋ

3. Copying the song and copying the MV, they really have no shame and they're not even embarrassed.

4. I always enjoyed Mamamoo's songs so I kept listening to them... And the more I listened to them the more they felt familiar, turns out they were plagiarizing all this timeㅋㅋ

5. I f*cking like Friends... I'm so disappointed in Mamamoo

6. Seriously too similar..

7. Hul daebak... I listened to Friends so much because it's such a great song... Do they not know that it's super popular overseas?

8. A group cosplaying their talent

9. Mamamoo has been doing this more than once already, but the shield is just amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. You can trust Kim Dohoon for his plagiarism

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com