Tuesday, March 19, 2019

[naver] "I WANTED TO BRAG AMONG MY FRIENDS" CONFESS FEELINGS TO THE MEDIA


Seungri confessed his feelings through the media saying:
"All of the scandal that is happening right now did start off from the Ka-talk conversations.Like how we said "the police chief", we didn't know anything and were just joking like fools/friends and would brag among ourselves. But the public view this as cover-ups for police collusion and tax evasion."

"To be honest, even if I were to say the truth right now, nobody would believe me.The investigation agency thinks that everything from the Kakao Talk's conversation are true and are proofs. Ha... I'm afraid that I will be judged coldly and unfairly because I'm a famous celebrity."

"I honestly feel sorry towards the nation, but I am not in a position where I can counter-argue. Finally, if I can add one thing, I have never gambled overseas nor was I involved with prostitution."

Regarding his allegations regarding gambling and prostitution overseas through his conversations with Kim in the group chat, he said "I just wanted to show off when I sent him pictures of money and when I was talking about money. It was all bluff and lies. These were not true."

He finished by saying "I am not in the position to appeal for rebuttal. I was wrong. I should  not have involved myself with those people and should not have done those things."

original post: here

1. [+6,165, -98]
I did a DUI, but I didn't drink

2. +5,178, -113]
He keeps saying how everything is a lie and how he has less evidence than Jung Joonyoung... The President and Secretary are watching himㅋ this guy is trapped, there's no exit ㅋ

3. [+4,253, -55]
He was probably advised by his lawyer to say that the Ka-talk messages cannot be evidence and to play innocent until the end

4. [+2,602, -67]
How can people "joke" in such a detailed way?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+892, -50]
Are those words or farts?

6. [+548, -3]
Seungri-yah, Choi Jonghoon already said that everything was true in his interviewㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's just gonna kill off everyone with him so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com