Tuesday, March 19, 2019

[theqoo] TIFFANY'S NEW HAIRSTYLE













original post: here

1. Her hair must be jjang

2. She's completely turned American

3. I'm so jealous of her strong hairㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The picture from the back is so pretty

4. Seriously so prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her brows are a little bit too dark, but it's no big deal, every country have their own style... She's too pretty... She suits this makeup way better than the makeup from our country ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. She's indeed pretty but...I'm just thinking of myself if I tried to do that hair... Ew

6. I'm American too so I know that this hairstyle is really "American"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks different in a pretty way

7. She looks better than I thought ㅋㅋ

8. To be honest, it's not my style, but she really looks happier

9. I like the fact that she's promoting freely now, I'm so envious of her ㅠㅠ

10. I think that nowhere except Korea bashes her for her long faceㅋㅋ Koreans don't know how countrified it makes them look ㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com