Wednesday, March 13, 2019

[naver] "I'M SORRY TOWARDS THE NATION"... JUNG JOONYOUNG, HIDDEN CAMERA - FIRST POLICE INVESTIGATION DESPITE POLICE COLLUSION






original post: here

1. [+4,956, -20]
I'm more interested in the police than in celebrities, I want to know just how rotten Korea is

2. [+2,245, -23]
"I'll just pretend to be sorry..."

3. [+1,107, -30]
Sexual assaulters are killing the victims' souls.. Someone told this to me. I sometimes think of these people's faces and have nightmares. Show me that law and justice are still alive! I hope that crimes like this won't happen ever again and that we take strong measures

4. [+934, -20]
 Chuno's here (pic below for ref)ㅋㅋㅋ you asked in the Katalk about whether to tie your hair up or not right??
Image result for 추노

5. [+756, -20]
Not him, but please investigate the police and those big companies

6. [+304, 0]
We have 15 days until the statute of limitation for Jang Jayeon's case. This really seems our last chance





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com