Friday, March 8, 2019

[naver] KANG DANIEL, DOESN'T WANT TO SUE.. "WANTS TO PROMOTE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD NORMALLY AGAIN"




original post: here

1. [+2,652, -129]
Kang Daniel, find strength. I hope that this gets resolved

2. [+2,319, -103]
Just from the words that Kang Daniel wrote on the fancafe, you can see that he wasn't going to respond to the speculations and the rumors. He stayed silent and I understand him. When he said "I miss everyone so much and I want to stand on stage soon." I trust in his words! I hope that he has it less hard now and that he's happy

3. [+1,336, -205]
Find strength Daniel, the fans are on your side LM, come to an agreement with him

4. [+1,139, -152]
Listen to him quickly LM-ah

5. [+745, -32]
The fans' support, respect and trust in him have remained unchanged. I hope that the company can reflect on what they can provide him. A relationship that is only pushed by force will only be detrimental in the future. It's such a golden time of his so this is such a shame. So let's resolve all the conflicts and disputes quickly and I hope that we'll hear good news soon. Don't be scared, don't be discouraged, don't be impatient and don't worry too much. Time will always be on Daniel's side. Until we meet again, find strength and be healthy. Kang Daniel, fighting~~

6. [+393, -5]
I wish to see Kang Daniel's cool promotions soon

7. [+340, -15]
I hope that things turn out the way Kang Daniel wants it, I support you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com