Tuesday, March 12, 2019

[theqoo] JUNG JOONYOUNG'S FRIEND KWON-XX'S INSTAGRAM COMMENTS TODAY


OP: I hope that it's not true, I hope that it won't harm Yuri
Kwon: Me too, seeing how it came out like this after such a long time worries me extremely. I'm also hoping that it won't affect my family.


OP: (Calling him out for his sex crimes and wishes he gets punished)
Kwon: Hello, you who is hiding behind the shadow of the anonymity. I'm getting thoroughly investigated right now. It's not for you to judge if I can have my head up while carrying the guilt or not. I was involved in the katalk chat when the group chat was opened, but I don't know any of the content related to sexual favors. Talk only once the truth is revealed


OP: As long as you're not involved
Kwon: Thank you

OP: Please, Yul's oppa, I'm trusting you. The Kwon's family's happiness is my happiness
Kwon: Thank you. I'm so sorry towards Yul's fans. This was so long ago and I was complacent. I will look back at my own self.


Park XX - I'll get her drunk again, I'll send you the XXX video in 3 seconds hyung
Kwon XX - Ah, it will be delicious

????????

original post: here

1. Ha, he looks like a hopeless f*cker...

2. Dirty f*cker

3. Is he not even sorry towards his dongsaeng, crazy f*cker

4. He's f*cking shameless

5. He's so hopelessㅋㅋㅋ his dongsaeng is quite popular no? If he wanted to act like a playboy, he should've lived quietly with the money his dongsaeng gave him. He thinks that he's giving anyone a favor by leaving comments like these tsk tsk

6. That chatting room's replies are seriously... his dongsaeng is a girl and an idol on top of that, how can he do that?

7. I pity the family...

8. Crazy bast*rd, look at how confident he is

9. Yuri-yah...ㅠㅠ ha... would be best to disown him. His dongsaeng is an idol too so how can he do this?

10. Crazy f*cker... please don't harm Yuri


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com