Tuesday, March 12, 2019

[theqoo] KPOP FANS' REACTIONS TO KOREAN FOOD


Article: Foreigners' satisfaction on Korean food "it's whatever"... Gives an average score of 'C'
This article translates from a Kpop site's comment







"People who tried jjajangmyeon after looking at K-dramas said it was below their expectations"


original post: here

1. The taste of ddeokbokki is seriously something that's hard to acquire for foreigners, I don't know why people always recommend it

2. I live in Australia and the K-pop fans here eat more Korean food than me ㅋㅋㅋ I feel like it's a waste of money to eat at Korean restaurants so I don't really go but the kids here f*cking like it.. they like bibimbap, Korean BBQ, jjajangmyeon and naengmyeon

3. It's not really related to the topic but if you go overseas, the Chinese and Japanese restaurants are all clean and well decorated while Korean restaurants look like they are from the 70-80's... the visual seriously doesn't make me want to go inㅠ...

4. True

5. I bet that none of them have tasted real Korean food ㅋ

6. Rather than things like bibimbap, naengmyeon or kimchi, food like samgyeopsal are much more popular, we need to push the meat

7. To be honest... compared to Chinese and Japanese food, the history of Korean food is just way shorter... of course we have food from Goryeo-Joseon traditions but they've all been forgotten. Most of the foods that we're currently eating are from after the 1960's

8. They are bashing our food who has over 100 years of history, I'm seriously pissed

9. Me too there are a lot of foreign foods that I don't enjoyㅋㅋㅋ looks like everyone has different taste

10. Is this from Allkpop?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com