Tuesday, March 12, 2019

[theqoo] ZICO POSTED ON HIS INSTAGRAM


"The things I said regarding the cellphone on broadcast has nothing to do with the scandalous crime happening right now.
Everything I saw was a list of my acquaintances' contact information, and it's been a long time since I've contacted them.
Please refrain from making prematured assumptions, I will take strong measures against hate comments and false reports."

original post: here

1. That's right, Zico unfollowed JJY back in 2016, they haven't kept in touch for a long time

2. Omo is that so? I can't believe you netizens! He's just a close hyung to Jiho, his hobby could be looking at contact numbers in his house (T/N: sarcastic)

3. Innocent until proven guilty, as long as the content of the Katalk doesn't come out

4. A list of contacts?ㅋㅋ is that soㅋㅋ

5. Why is everyone related to this scandal saying the same thing? Looks like they all agreed to say the same thingㅋㅋ

6. I can understand how frustrated he must be if this is not true, but they were so close together, there's no way he doesn't get rumors circulating

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. If it was simply a list of numbers, then why were you guys so excited about?ㅎㅎ

9. I see.... I never knew you could be that excited over a list of contacts...

10. As soon as I saw that Zico was involved, I knew it would end up like this.... He did good cutting contacts with them

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo Zico ditched them already

12. Zico must be betting everything into this, he must be confident



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com