Thursday, April 11, 2019

[theqoo] SHOCKING CF IN WHICH I THOUGHT THAT PARK BOGUM WORE A SPORTS BRA AND ATE WALNUTS WHILE DOING EXERCISE









original post: here

1. The title is freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㄱㄲㅋ 

2. Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he really appeared on the CF wearing a sports bra while scrolling down.... f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Ah f*ck you scared me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Ah I got shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I clicked the article thinking "There's no way Park Bogum does something like that" but the first picture was daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

5. Wow f*ck those 2 first pictures were daebak, I scrolled down thinking Park Bogum really had breasts and wore a sports bra

6. Ah f*ck me too I thought it was Park Bogum...This f*cking scared me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I thought that Park Bogum was wearing a basketball jersey on the first picture

8. Wow I thought it was Park Bogum

9. F*ck that first pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I clicked on the title thinking "What are they talking about again" and completely got sold on the first pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com