Monday, May 13, 2019

[theqoo] PRODUCE TRAINEE UNDER CONTROVERSY FOR HIS TALK ABOUT S*X


On 2018/10/13, trainee Park Yuri appeared on a YouTube video of Esteem models that has now been deleted.
The models were drinking and were playing the Sonbyungho game (T/N: kinda like "never have a I ever" game, the player states something and the participants fold one of their fingers if the statement applies to them. The loser is the one with all the fingers folded first.)

Park Yuri trainee asked if people have tried "sm" or not.



Yuri: anyone who haven't tried SM?

Hoesu: So I have to fold my finger?

Yuri: Hyung, you haven't folded yours?


Hyuk: SM... I'm from SM (Esteem is from SM)

Yuri: Sado-masochism

Hearing this in real was also shocking but people are going crazy over it because it was way too TMI (T/N: TMI = too much info/ too random/unnecessary)

original post: here

1. To be honest, his personally not my style at all but I found it interesting since he seems to be so popular on Theqoo...

2. There are so many questionable things about him alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋ but do you think that this will be the end of him?? Of course notㅋㅋㅋ

3. The question itself is so bad

4. Do we have to know about these trainees' s*xual lives too now?ㅋㅋㅋ I don't know why he wants to be an idol either

5. Wow... what a turn off. He wasn't even in the SM Rookies but was going around saying how he was almost put into NCT, what the;;;;

6. Since he's not my pick, I don't care but he's the type of making people go crazy if he was their bias.. his mindset is too much like those of foreigners so he's bound to get into a controversy

7. Hul...

8. He's so carefree

9. He's already not fit to be an idol... just stay as a model

10. What a turn off. To be honest, I don't care about idols' s*xual lives but the fact that they reveal it is just a turn off. And he's not even talking about normal s*x but SM....





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com