Monday, May 13, 2019

[theqoo] THE DISEASE THAT ALL GIRLS GET EVERY SUMMER

The "short hair" disease




















(more pics at source)

original post: here

1. I've tried so many styles that don't suit me that this doesn't even motivate me anymore ㅋㅋ

2. I just made an appointment with the hair salon

3. Bob cut makes you even hotter...

4. Hul, I'm debating whether I should go to the beauty salon or not...

5. I've regretted doing this so many times.. I just have to resist

6. I always have bob cuts during the summer ㅋㅋㅋ

7. Me too hehe

8. The shorter your hair, the smaller your head needs to be

9. Bob cuts makes you even hotter int he summer. At least you can tie your long hair in a pony tail

10. Bob cuts are jjang comfortableㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com