Sunday, July 7, 2019

[enter-talk] MALE AND FEMALE SINGER IN A DATING RUMOR CURRENTLY










Shawn Mendez and Camila Cabello

post response:
[+384][-20]
original post: here

1. [+126, -4]
Camila is racist so I hate herㅇㅇ

2. [+112, 0]
I felt like they were dating ever since I read Seniorita's lyrics, looks like it's realㅇㅇ

3. [+96, -12]
But doesn't that girl have  a trashy personality?.. I thought that she got lots of hate because of it

4. [+91, -4]
Let's not fangirl on Camilaㅋㅋ she's a freak, she's Hispanic herself but the racist slurs she uses are f*cking solidㅜ her hype is all made up

4. [+68, -1]
Camila's personality is f*cking trash so I don't understand how anyone can be a fan of herㅠㅠ she belittled the black member of her group, everything revealed from her SNS were facts. When she was in the Fifth Harmony, she had the least recognition but she lied about how she got kicked out of the group. Me too I fangirled on her for a bit during the Havana time but after I learned about her personality, I got turned off... she would've gotten into so many controversies if she was a Korean female idol;;;;

5. [+47, -3]
Shawn... why Camila out of everyone... should've met someone with a nice personalityㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com