Tuesday, July 16, 2019

[enter-talk] WANNA ONE VS PRODUCE X GOOD IMPRESSION

Visuals, charms, etc. who drags you more in?

OngParkNiel vote up

KimKimKim vote down








post response:
[+495][-119]
original post: here

1. [+195, -36]
Produce X kids are very charming, but let's be honest Wanna One is just a wall

2. [182, -54]
What's Produce X? Move aside

3. [+155, -21]
How can you compareㅋㅋ  I'm not even a Wannable and it's a straight win for Wanna Oneㅋㅋ

4. [+76, -9]
Ha... Are Produce X fans the only ones who aren't aware that Produce X is failing

5. [+66 ,-4]
Where is the social buzz about Produce X?

6. [+60, -1]
I know that when Wanna One debuted, I wasn't that interested in them, but now that I'm watching Produce X, I realize how much of a wall Wanna One was, just their overall aura..

7. [+54, -7]
I'm not a Wanna One fan, but how can those 3 Kim ssi even be compared to Ong Seongwu and Park Jihoonㅋㅋㅋ .. I'n not even going to talk about their skills, but it's a win for OngPark just from the faces





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com