Friday, July 19, 2019

[theqoo] THE FIRST FAIL IN PRODUCE HISTORY ft. LAST EPISODE DUMP




It's the first time the centers of the finale don't get to debut

original post: here

1. Even for Mingyu... He was the center for the ballad and I was 100% sure he would debut... I'm having a mental breakdown

2. None of the muggles were voting how can their votes be that high????

3. He wasn't my pick but I feel f*cking bad for Song Yuvin

4. The debut unit is so bad compared to what I was expecting... I was so taken aback

5. There are so many kids who didn't get to debut that I feel like they were a waste this time

6. I'm worried for the debut unit since they have no main vocals. Usually with this amount of people in a group, they should at least have 2-3 main vocals

7. I'm so shocked that both of them didn't make it, the main dancer and the main vocal... Such a waste of their talents

8. I was sure Song Yuvin would debut since he had so many screentime? Wow

9. Even the ballad center got cut... This seriously makes no sense

10. Such a waste for Song Yuvin


[theqoo] THE REASON WHY PRODUCE X IS A FAIL (VS PRODUCE 2)


(ranking, Produce s2, Produce X, difference)

Produce 2 total votes: 16,121,922
Produce X total votes: 14,988, 844

original post: here

1. They have no social media talks at all compared to Produce 2. The amount of people around me mentioning Produce X also decreased a lot. I usually have a good idea of what's happening in Produce seasons, but I had no idea what was happening to this season

2. Produce 2 finished filming at 2AM, and it blew out of proportions. The fans were all doing events between themselves to vote for their faves, so much that it became prohibited. And you still have the nerve to compare the 2?

3. There's such a huge difference. This is 2,000,000 difference in votes

4. Don't even think you can compare them with Produce 2....

5. Gmarket's coupons + time during the live broadcast. If you consider those 2 Produce X is not doing well at all even with the push.

6. I don't even watch this, but  I participated in an event and I won

7. I didn't watch either of the seasons, but the talks around Produce 2 was just a wall. They were just constantly being mentioned so I ended up knowing 2 names. This time, there's just no traction

8. This isn't that big of a difference come on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. There's no meaning comparing nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's wait until they debutㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. No voting event and a show that started at 10PM with Produce 2 VS a show that started at 8PM and made voting events with Produce X


[theqoo] THE COMPOSITION OF TRAINEES WHO GOT ELIMINATED TODAY ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ


Kim Mingyu


Lee Jinhyuk


Ham Wonjin


Geum Donghyun


Lee Sejin


Goo Jungmo


Song Yuvin


Tony


Hwang Yunseong

If you put them together, they could make a perfect group too ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

original post: here

1. Can we debut them too????

2. Let's debut like thatㅜㅠㅜ

3. No matter what you do, I will fangirl on youㅜㅠㅜ

4. They have a main dancer and a main visual. They have people who have stage presence, they have underage members and also a foreigner. The composition is perfect

5. This combination is godly perfect!! Let's debut as soon as possible, I will gather all my money and spend in on you guys

6. Their heights
Tony 185cm
Lee Jinhyuk 185cm
Kim Mingyu 181cm
Goo Jungmo 181cm
Song Yuvin 180cm
Hwang Yunseong 179cm
Ham Wonjin 174cm
Geum Donghyun 174cm
Lee Saejin 173cm
The 9 people's average 179.3cm

7. They will even have competition to see who can be the main dancer and main vocal? This is so solidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The talented ones are all there

8. This one is way better? They have both visuals and skills ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Boohoo among my 10 pics, 8 of them are here..

10. Main vocal Song Yuvin, main dancer Hwang Yunseong, main visual Kim Mingyu... This is a good group


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com