Friday, July 19, 2019

[theqoo] PRODUCE'S #13 AND #14

Image result for produce X

#14 Lee Jinhyuk
#13 Goo Jungmo

original post: here

1. So you're telling me that Starship Kang Minhee made it but not Goo Jungmo?

2. Jinhyuk-ah you did well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Ah I'm seriously crying... ㅠㅠ Jinhyuk-ah Jungmo-yah..

4. Lee Jinhyuk was the most shocking, isn't he supposed to be the X...?

5. Jinhyuk-ahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  I'm so sorry ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

6. The same shock when Kim Jonghyun got eliminated..

7. Lee Jinhyuk was going to debut for sure, I'm so annoyed with people complaining that we didn' t promote him enough..

8. Jinhyuk-ah thank you for showing yourself to the entire country in this program! Let's be together from now

9. Jinhyuk-ah, I've never felt so bad watching someone on Produce ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I'm going crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com