Monday, July 15, 2019

[theqoo] THE FIRST IDOL IN THE WORLD TO WEAR SWIMMING PANTIES TO THE AIRPORT...




Is Monsta X's Wonho

original post: here

1. They just look like shorts so I think it's fine

2. I thought that you were talking about those triangle panties

3. Female idols are wearing croptops and hot pants all the time so...

4. The clothes don't match so it looks weirder

5. Just looking at the picture, I don't see anything weird though?

6. I think that it can be worn daily too

7. "First in the world" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋmaking a fuss

8. I'm more surprised at the price

9. Wow seriously, people really hate others on the most trivial things;

10. I think it's fine... It's just because they are idols from our country that the reactions are so heated. If a foreign celebrity wore them, everyone would call them hip and trendy ㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com