Monday, July 15, 2019

[theqoo] EVERYONE, WHY ARE YOU LIVING? (TRIGGER: MENTAL HEALTH)

If you have suicidal thoughts, please reach out to your local help lines. The following content might be triggering.



"For a while, I really lived hard workingly, but at some point, I looked back and thought "huh? Why am I working hardworkingly? What for?" that's what I thought. I still can't find the answer. It's not that I want to die but why am I living? And for what? I don't know.
Is it just for the little moments of happiness that I'm working hard like crazy? If not, is there a special reason?"


- It's to spend money
- It's because I'm scared of dying


- I want to try living happily
There are a lot of times when I want to die because it gets too hard
But dying like that is too much of a waste for me
Even if my dying time will come, I want to have tried living happily before dying
- I think that it's because I enjoy the time of earnesty
No... maybe I'm earnest when the times are enjoyable...;


- Since I'm alive now, I'm living to be happy right now.
Dying is not something you can stop the way you want so if I die, of course I'm gonna accept it
Right now I am living and breathing so aren't we living for the happiness that is to come?


original post: here


1. Interesting

2. It's not that I'm living... it's that I'm not dying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI just don't have a bigger purpose to die for...? So I'm living

3. I feel like it'd be too much of a waste if I died now

4. I don't have the courage to die

5. Because there are too many things I want to do!!

6. I'm living for others. For my parents, for our doggy, I'm just living for them so that they are happy. If they all die, I will kill myself

7. Because I have a family. I live for them. But if all of them disappear, I would too

8. My ultimate purpose is to be happy. Right now, I have to live until Saturday so I can go watch the Lion King

9. There are so many things I haven't tried yet, there are so many things I want to do!

10. I haven't eaten everything I wanted to eat yet...

11. I can't kill myself so I'm living... but honestly, I don't want to live

12. I'm already born so I want to try to spend money and try to live happily

13. I have no courage to kill myself... and fangirling is too fun

14. I'm scared of dying

15. Because my hobbies are too fun and I like hanging out with my friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com