Monday, July 15, 2019

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL TEASERS REACTION

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE'S NEW TEASER




Looks like his album is called Color On Me

original post: here

1. There's over 800 comments here, but looking at the comment looks like half of it are finding this teaser bad? How are there so many hate comments?

2. As expected Kang Daniel is still so popular, even though he wasn't able to keep his picture quality consistent, his popularity is still consistent~

3. Wow this teaser sucks so f*cking bad, it looks like those old YG teasersㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But then I think that it's from Kang Daniel's solo so I'm starting to find it cool lookingㅋㅋㅋ  Anyways, we're all going to forget about the teaser if the song and the stage is good

4. Wow this seriously looks so badㅜㅜ  He has so many golden hands fan, why doesn't he use them instead?

5. This ain't it.... Even a photoshop noob like me can make something like that in 5 minutes..

6. Looks like they haven't found a design team yet

7. *Gasp*... It's my first time looking at an idol's teaser and thinking I could've done it better

8. The teaser's quality is such a shame, but since he's working with renown producers and choreographers, I'm looking forward

9. It you're telling me that Kang Daniel learned photoshop and did it himself, maybe I'll acknowledge this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Looks like they gathered a bunch of middle schoolers and they presented this


[theqoo] KANG DANIEL'S 3RD OFFICIAL TEASER




original post: here

1. I really wish that the song will have the same concept as the teaser

2. It looks fine?

3. Is this really the best he can do.... But the font teaser we got yesterday was just so shocking that this one looks fine

4. Should've just released his face teaser from the beginning... I still have no words for the teaser with that gradation from photoshop we got yesterday..

5. I didn't have any anticipation from the previous teasers we got, but this actually looks fine, I don't know if he's doing it on purpose to lower the quality of his picture, but it kinda has a vibe to it

6. I really wonder if we're going to have a dope quality when the actual song will drop? I'm seriously asking

7. Cute, his hair suits him 

8. I think it really is about CMYK, this is why the font was written in yellow on the 2nd teaser. 
-> CMY (primary colors) + K (Kang Daniel) I think this is what it means, Daniel is using his fundamental colors and mixing them to express all his different colors.
= Color on me

9. I like this better than the Wanna One Beautiful concept!!

10. Is the quality for real..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com