Monday, August 12, 2019

[enter-talk] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN PARK JIHOON'S TEASER FOR FLOWER CREW?

His face is seriously handsome and I was shocked by his vocalization.
He has more of a baritone voice than I thought and I think that he picked on the sageuk tone well
He only appeared for a few seconds but his teaser came out well

Just like Park Jihoon said, the cast is handsome
Kim Minjae, Byun Wooseok and Seo Jihoon







He will be in the Mon-Tue dramas starting September 16th

I'm looking forward to the fashion ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He's wearing sunglasses in the picture below




post response:
[+803][-52]
original post: here

1. [+269, -5]
I think that I almost died from Flower Crew's teaser ㅠㅠ He suits hanboks so well ㅜㅜ Mondays won't be the worst day of the week anymore, it will be the best! <3 I'm waiting for September 16th


2. [+269, -4]
Wow he's seriously handsome.

3.  [+262, -4]
I felt like he would do well since he's a child actor but he's indeed so handsome. Look at his eyebrows, they are so dark

4. [+58, -1]
I'm a fan of another actor from the crew. I get that you can hate the fact that they are casting idols but I think that they did well for casting Park Jihoon so I'm satisfied ㅎㅎ I hope that our drama hits daebak <3

5. [+49, -2]
I'm enjoying fangirling on idol Park Jihoon for the first half of the year and actor Park Jihoon for the second half of the year <3


6. [+49, -1]
Park Jihoon looks so handsome in a good-natured way. I'm really looking forward to his acting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com