Monday, August 12, 2019

[theqoo] TAEMIN'S INSTAGRAM

"Members, I completed the tour well today! I miss you~"



+ comment
Key: Good job you worked hard, ah right, it's hyung's time to stop looking at my phone
Taemin: Hehehe good night~

original post: here

1. I miss Shineeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Taemin-ah  I'm another group's fan but I'm always supporting them. I respect them so much, they're so cool!!!!

3. I'm cryingㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Our maknae has all grown upㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  sigh

4. Ah my tears Taemin-ah you sufferedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss you Shineeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Taemin-ah good job you worked hard! Shinee I miss you!ㅠㅠ

6. I miss you so much. I hope you find happiness Shinee. Taemin you worked hard. I'm always supporting you

7. Crying right nowㅠㅠㅠㅠ Good job Taemin-ah, Shinee I miss you

8. Taemin-ah you suffered, Shinee let's be happy!!

9. Cute.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I love Shinee♡♡

10. Ah F*ck why am I crying all of a sudden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com