Monday, August 12, 2019

[teens stories] BUT SERIOUSLY, WHAT DO IDOLS THINK ABOUT FANS?

No matter how much they say that they are thankful and love their fans, honestly, isn't it all fake? If I go to my bias' concert and that he said "thank you, I love you and I want to see you for a long time", I might get touched and start bawling my eyes out. But if you think that this kind of ment is fake, it's seriously a wakeup call and I just feel like I'm a f*cking fool... To be honest,  he might be a bit thankful for the fans to only look at him and for loving him but he will never like fans as much as the fans like him... It's not like he knew our faces, our name or our age... They also have a lot of groupies and sasaengs and honestly speaking, idol fans are usually below average in terms of looks. Of course, there are pretty fans too but ㅠㅠ

That's why it makes me think that even if they do fan service in front of us fans and say pretty things, they might be disgusted by us in our backs... They might even be cursing inside themselves when they are chatting with the fans during fansigns or even when they see sweaty fans with their melting makeup during concerts ㅠㅠ Seriously, I'm really curious about what idols think about their fans. I wonder if they are repulsed by the fans and find us to be a pain in the ass... my biggest wish is that the idol I like really think about the fans and really love us backㅠ
I just got a big reality check from stanning idols nowadays, that's why I'm curious




post response:
[+314][-15]
original post: here

1. [+245, -5]
I think it's half and half. I think that they have moments where they really love their fans and sometimes they wonder why fans would act like that? The fans give them both love and pressure so that's why I think it's half-half. The fans are opening some doors while closing other doors.

2. [+227, -15]
I'm gonna speak honestly, if I debuted as an idol and did a concert and saw sweaty male fans with their light stick screaming my name, I'd be a bit creeped out

3. [+124, -6]
I'm currently a trainee but I think that if someone liked me, I'd be super thankful

4. [+110, 0]
I'm not sure about male idols but I think that female idols who don't have a lot of female fans must have it hard. Male idols almost all have more female fans so they would at least meet them when they are well-pampered. But for male fans, they don't even wash and come all sweaty. Seriously, they never put in any effort in their looks and don't even seem to be wearing pajamas at home and just go out with whatever they have. If I was a female idol, I would go crazy. I heard that this is why they hire handsome male employees in their companies, I guess that those rumors aren't 100% fake

5. [+72, -2]
But honestly speaking, aren't you able to distinguish when an idol says something sincere to the fans vs something fake? For me, I'm able to tell when someone says something insincere...

6. [+62, 0]
But I think that our country really needs to fix the culture of where fans spend a ton of money on idols. It's so strange how we do big tributes to buy idols luxury branded gifts, and how we buy multiple albums to attend fansigns... Because fans spend so much money on idols, there are also a lot of people who see fans just as ATMs. That's why everyone wants to be an idol

7. [+54, 0]
But I'm sure that there are male idols who judge their fans' faces when they come to their fansigns

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com