Sunday, August 11, 2019

[enter-talk] IS THERE ANYONE WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM IN HOTEL DEL LUNA?

Am I the only one who go struck by his puppy vibes in the past scenes from Hotel Del Luna? I looked him up and he's an actor called Lee Dohyun




His smile is so heart fluttering, he kinda gives off the cafe-part-timer vibes


If you go to his Instagram, you'll find even more pictures







post response:
[+265][-16]
original post: here

1. [+123, -2]
He looks like an innocent Joo Jihoon

2. [+96, -6]
Am I the only one who finds the past story more fun?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's kinda heart wrenching


3. [+57, -3]
This guy is so handsome when he smiles...

4. [+37, 0]
To be honest, I want to see the past story more.. I think "ah, are we gonna get the past stories today?"ㅎㅎ Yeo Jingoo is good too but this guy is so my style...

5. [+27, 0]
No but is there anyone here who watched 'Still 17'?ㅠㅠ he plays a guy called Dong Haebeom there and ever since then, I found him so freaking handsome and fell for him... but since he appears on Hotel Del Luna every week, every weekend has been full of happiness for me ㅠㅠ

6. [+24, -2]
To be honest, I wished so many times that he was the male lead instead of Yeo Jingoo... Yeo Jingoo isn't bad but his charms are a bit lacking.. but this actor is making me look forward to all his scenes even though he doesn't appear for long. He's just so heart flutteringㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com