Sunday, August 11, 2019

[naver] BTS, TO TAKE THEIR FIRST EXTENDED VACATION... YESTERDAY (11TH) WAS THEIR LAST OFFICIAL SCHEDULE








original post: here

1. [+1,414, -11]
You ran hard. Rest a lot and recharge to come back with a happy mindset~~

2. [+639, -7]
It's ok to rest now.. they always have packed schedules ㅠㅠ I really hope that Bangtan gets to rest on their vacation...

3. [+501, -4]
They dashed ahead without rest up until now and I was growing weary of whether they will get hurt or not. But our Tanies were safe and sound... the vacation is supposed to be better for the fans.. I hope that they rest well and get healed and come back bright and healthy..

4. [+445, -32]
Bangtan-ah, this hyung treasures you a lot. It's the first time in my life to I like male idolsㅋ

5. [+309, -3]
Rest well and spend a good time, I support you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com