Monday, August 19, 2019

[theqoo] L'S LETTER WAS WRITTEN BASED OFF OF 6 OTHER CELEBRITIES SO FAR


Mint: Bang Yongguk
Orange: Lee Gaeun
Pink: Yookyung (AOA)
Green: Jimin
Blue: Hoya
Yellow: Seohyun


Lee Gaeun: Also, I want to thank everyone for cheering for me warmly. The time spent with the fans after debuting as Afterschool's Gaeun felt like a dream and it was a happy time.


Hoya: I want to convey through this post once again the words of thankfulness.


Seohyun: Even though we will be in different shapes and directions, we will still cheer for each other and this thought has never changed.

From now on, if there is spot in SNSD where I am needed, I will do my best to be together with my unnies.

Thank you again for the fans who believed in me and gave me an even bigger love. I sincerely thank you and thank you again..




Yookyung: My heart was a bit heavy because I don't know if this news will bring sadness.


Bang Yongguk: I would like to bow my head and apologize for delivering such regretful news.

It is difficult for me to put into words the strength that the BAP members and BABY's gave me from my debut until now.


Jimin: For these long 7 years. Middle school, high school and up to I became an adult, I felt, learned and grew a lot by being in JYP.

original post: here

1. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

2. I think that it took him longer time to find all of these and put them together to make it make sense than just to write it himself. It's the same as if someone else wrote it for him and he just put his signature on it;;

3. And this is why you need an agency

4. Aigo... he's the final boss of being a fraud to his fans

5. Ah crazy

6. I wondered how he wrote it so well and looks like he just went here and there and copied from others. It's not like the fans wanted him to write super well constructed sentences either. Even if it was short, I think that the fans would rather him writing something himself. This is such a shame. He just extended his embarrassment to the fans

7. Ohhh bang Yongguk-sshi is so good at writing

8. Wow what is this?.... even so, this was the last letter to the fans... he should have just copied the overall structure... did he have to write it in the exact same way? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. The only thing he wrote was the greetingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Meanwhile, I don't know what Bang Yongguk looks like but his letter is cool





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com