Monday, August 19, 2019

[theqoo] RED VELVET "UMPAH UMPAH" MV






original post: here

1. The MV is cute

2.  I like it, but Zimzalabim was my favorite song, I don't know why everyone hated it

3. I seriously like RV because their various concepts, even if they go for something experimental, they're just broadening the team's spectrum. It makes me look forward to every comeback

4. Wow the song is goodㅠㅠㅠ  I really like the way they constructed the songㅠㅠㅠ  The MV is good too ㅠㅠ 

5. It doesn't really stay in my mind  But they all look very pretty

6. The song is good and totally cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They should've done that with Zimzalabim too ㅠㅠ  This is the quality that SM can produce but why did they do it with Zimzalabim?

7. Hul f*cking love it, the song and the MV it's f*cking pretty

8. Ughhhhh the song is freaking good f*ck

9. Wendy is seriously pretty...

10. RV always look so colorful and unique, but the song has that vibe of their b-side tracks that are usually more easy to listen to, I love it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com