Monday, September 30, 2019

[enter-talk] BUSINESS POST) I'M SERIOUSLY SUPPORTING SUPERM




First of all, I'm an EXO fan
My brat said that he worked hard to lose weight and to look forward to it, so how can I not support him? He even thanked people who showed him support.

I seriously hope that they do well

so I'm writing this business post in hope that you can see them positively

I don't care about the people who are boycotting them, it's your freedom so I understand

When SuperM first came out, there were a lot of talks about it

To be honest, as an Exo-L, I thought "why don't they give Exo a comeback?"

But since I've always had the mindset to support them no matter what, I've never thought about boycotting them

Meanwhile, seeing the kids explaining the group on Insta live, I realized that I didn't need to worry

I saw how hard the kids worked on this so I decided that I'll just watch them and support them

SuperM is planned to be launched in Capitol Music in the United States and they said at first that it wasn't an unit

So it looks like it's just a project.

Anyways, why I'm saying this is that the producing is done by SM (Sooman)

But that they will be using the workers from Capitol (for promotions and broadcasts)

I just thought that this was very exceptional

They said that Capitol usually doesn't let another company be in charge of the producing


(T/N: OP goes on to describe the teasers, the goods, etc. OP also said that they released dance videos and praised their dancing)



















Today SuperM released their teaser and it really looks like SM bet their whole life in this

The title song is called 'Jopping'

The tank, heli and the scale are no joke

At the end was that a colosseum?

I think that this can become a song that's representative of SM


Finishing up with a picture of my bias

post response:
[+430][-186]
original post: here

1. [+121, -14]
SuperM fighting!! To be honest, all of them are overflowing with talent so this cannot not do well. They will become the opportunity for k-pop to become more known

2. [+114, -13]
Oh, OP edited her original post so I'm gonna edit my comment too. Sorry for causing misunderstanding ㅠㅠ Anyhow, I'm supporting SuperM! If this project succeeds, the US will become more curious about NCT, EXO and Shinee and the American market might view them more positively. they will be able to widen their activities and promotions to. To be honest, if I speak coldly, Korea is too limited and the idol's lifespan is short, I think that they need to enter the American market to prolong their lifespan... SM is trying to enter the US with a production scale that was never seen before, but if the fans are divided and don't support them, it will be hard for them to succeed. So right now, I think that we need to support them

3. [+106, -11]
Look at SuperM's teasers on YT, the scale is seriously the best. Kai was riding a helicopter and it was seriously daebak! When SuperM was revealed at first, I thought "huh? What about Exo's full album?" and was doubtful but now, the Exo fans also saw how hard Kai and Baekhyun worked for this so we can't look away anymore. I'm supporting them now

4. [+47, -6]
I'm a fan of another group but I'll say something. I can see that SM bet their life on this. If this project succeeds, SuperM, NCT and EXO will be viewed positively in the US and they will be able to widen their promotions. This can also be an opportunity for people who view k-pop negatively (i.e. prejudice against manufactured idols) to get rid of their bias. The US can become a huge market for k-pop so this project needs to do well. It will be hard for them to succeed if the fans are not supporting this. I'm a fan of another group but I hope they succeed

5. [+47, -6]
No but you have to watch their dance trailer performance that's 5:24 long. Seriously, I'm also a fan of Kai but after seeing Ten-nim, I know that Kai and Taemin are his sunbaes but even so, I feel like their hoobae danced even better than them. Since he had to dance in the first part, I was worried for Ten-nim. When I saw Taemin dance, wow... I understood why he's acknowledged by everyone. He's just so talented. Also, when Kai appeared, I was scared that he might get hate because he performed after his sunbae but seeing his dancing made me realized that I worried for nothing. Seriously, I watched him with my mouth opened... It was seriously solid. I've never seen anyone dance like these 3 in all my life. They really made me wonder if they were human.. Their dance styles are all different but they were all so good that they exceeded the standard of just being "good at dancing". Even saying that their dancing was perfect seems lacking.... I don't know how to express myself... Just go and take a look. Also there were shoe marks on the floor when Kai was dancing, but even the shoe marks seemed like art....



[enter-talk] DID SOOMAN EVEN USE HIS RETIREMENT FUNDS TO MAKE SUPERM'S MV OF THIS SCALE?



He's making a movie

post response:
[+192][-9]
original post: here

1. [+72, -5]
Kai appeared on the helicopter which made me go "wow". Is this some kind of Hollywood blockbuster movie or what? ㄷㄷ It really seems like Lee Sooman gathered his favorite kids and liquidated his retirement funds


2. [+69, -18]
But it's seriously impossible that they don't succeed.... just seeing their dance trailer, their skills are too much of a wall. With this concept and this scale, they for sure used up a lot of money

3. [+62, -1]
Sooman's retirement funds ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+31, 0]
Wow f*ck, I didn't even know that it came out. SM-ah, if you went all out, at least hype them up a bit ㅋㅋㅋㅋMuggles don't know anything about this

5. [+27, -12]
If they fail with this kind of investment, they will get mocked 10x harder; they can't fail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com