Monday, September 30, 2019

[theqoo] THE 2 MAMA STAGES THAT COME FIRST TO YOUR MIND






2017's BTS Mic Drop




2014's GDxTaeyang Good Boy

original post: here

1. Agree, I was still a muggle back then and I remember all communities going crazy over BTS's stage. It was the first time I saw BTS performing on stage

2. Lee Hyori and TOP for me... And Troublemaker..

3. Theqoo's demographics are so low, for me it's Lee Hyori TOP and Nickhun

4. Lee Hyori and TOP are the first one that comes to mind...

5. I can only think of Lee Hyori and TOP

6. For me it's BoA's Girls On Top.. And Troublemaker..

7. Psy and BoA

8. BTS's stage was so popular back then.. I was so shocked when I first saw it. Mic Drop suits their style perfectly

9. I seriously couldn't care less about BTS's stage, seems like I'm getting old

10. For me I think of 2002's TVXQ and Bigbang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com