Monday, September 30, 2019

[teen stories] KIDS WHAT'S THE WORST EXAM SCORE YOU EVER RECEIVED?


"Please stop saying bullsh*t!!!"

post response:
[+43][-0]
original post: here

1. [+60, -2]
I was taking science classes in middle school's 3rd grade, and I got zero at the end of the semesterㅋㅋㄱㅌㄱㅋㅅ I thought there was an error when I saw it

2. [+38, -3]
9 points? I overslept on the day of my exam and received the lowest score of the entire school ㅋㅋ

3. [+35, -3]
I got 9 in English, I seriously slept so late the night before and I was still half awake.

4. [+18, -3]
0.3 points...   Our school usually removes 1 point from your total score if you are absent on the day of your exam, I used to have 1.3 points since I only got one answer right

5. [+16, -2]
I got 7 on Korean history class f*ck I felt so betrayed I couldn't tell anyone about it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com