Tuesday, September 3, 2019

[enter-talk] EXO SUHO'S VISUALSㅎㄷㄷ





Seriously handsome

post response:
[+443][-59]
original post: here

1. [+233, -5]
Now that people have tried everything, they're even coming for Suho's face now.... Yeah ok you tried...

2. [+228, -19]
It's so weird here, is it a hidden camera? How can people swear at Suho's face, but find Jimin handsome?

3. [+166, -5]
PANN really hates EXO

4. [+96, -2]
F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin over SUho? What the? Your eyes are weird...?

5. [+80, -2]
Nowadays, even though idols are getting handsomer, isn't Suho just another level... I'm another group's fan and I can prove it, but I was amazed by Suho's picture so even I saved it... Why is this person so clean and handsome

6. [+75, -4]
Are those comments for real?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Kim Junmyeon is handsome alright

7. [+63, -2]
F*ck he's handsome alright, you guys are pissing me off

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com