Monday, September 23, 2019

[enter-talk] HUL THAT'S A LIGHT STICK FAN WHO COLLECTS IDOLS LIGHT STICKSㅋㅋㅋ

Every time she releases a picture, there are more light sticks..
I get impressed every time

post response:
[+356][-4]
original post: here

1. [+85, -32]
Wanna One's light sticks and EXO's light sticks are seriously the best in my opinion. They look so luxurious and they're so pretty. But one thing for sure, the green neon light sticks ar ethe ones who stand out the most

2. [+58, -0]
There's also a picture where it's lit

3. [+58, -0]
I'm seriously greedy for more light sticks tooㅋㅋ  My bias is Highlight so I have 4 light sticks since their debut in B2ST?  I have the Infinite's light stick, the Nu'est one too, the BTOB one, the TVXQ one, and the 2 versions of Sechskies. I don't know why I feel like collecting other singers' light sticks

4. [+23, -0]
Wow I want them all

5. [+20, =1]
Wow she even has the new version of Winner's light stickㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's called Monani



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com